This is what became of this week's produce:
- Kale - salad
- Romaine - salad
- Onion - still in the fridge, but it will get used...
- Potatoes - I made a potato leek soup (leeks were on sale this week...bonus)
- Apples - school/work lunches
- Acorn Squash - nothing yet, but when I have a little more time I'll cook up a big batch
- Beets - roasted
- Carrots - school/work lunches
- Apple Cider - Steve and the girls drank it up rather quickly
I stuck to simple basics this week, nothing fancy or adventurous; sometimes this is just what I need in the kitchen, no muss no fuss...