I hope you are in the mood for a challenge because today is the start of the Scraptoberfest Challenge. The Memory Nest has teamed up with three other great scrapbooking challenge sites to bring you the ultimate scrapbooking challenge and the chance to win multiple prizes!
This is how the challenge works:
Each blog is hosting a challenge for a chance to win a prize.
Now here’s the fun, extra-challenging part: If you create a layout, combining all four challenges together, and link it up to each participating blog, you will be eligible for a chance to win the Scraptoberfest BONUS prize!
Here are the challenges:
- Scrap Our Stash: Create a layout using at least two different types of Washi Tape.
- Challenge YOUrself: Create a layout that includes YOU in the photo.
- My Scraps & More: Color Challenge
- The Memory Nest: Sketch Challenge
Rules for all challenges:
- Your layout must be new as of October 2, 2015. No back linking
- Layouts only, No Cards
- No Digital Layouts
- Participants are allowed to complete or combine one or more of the challenges, but to be entered into the BONUS prize drawing, they must combine all four challenges.
- For each challenge you complete, you MUST upload to the blog that hosted the challenge to be eligible for that sites' prize drawing.
- All entries due October 31, 2015
Bonus Prize: The Bonus Prize will be a $40 gift card generously provided by all four challenge sites. The winner of the Bonus Prize will have two options for their gift card:
- $40 gift card to shop with one of our sponsors…winners choice ~OR~
- Two $20 gift cards to shop with any two of our sponsors…winners choice
This is such a fun opportunity to create a beautiful layout, plus have the chance to win some amazing prizes.
I had a lot of fun creating this layout combining all four challenges: