I realize that twelve books is not a huge number, but considering how little I've read in the last few years, to do this would be a great improvement for me and an achievable goal - so achievable in fact, that I have already read thirteen books this year and it is only September.
I've come to realize how much I've missed reading and am really enjoying having a book "on-the-go" at all times now.
These are the books that I have read so far this year:
- Open House by Elizabeth Berg
- The Color of Tea by Hannah Tunnicliffe
- The Roots of the Olive Tree by Courtney Miller Santo
- Where'd You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple
- Chasing Slow by Erin Loechner
- The Love Detective by Alexandra Potter
- Meet Me at Beachcomber Bay by Jill Mansell
- At Home in the World by Tsh Oxenreider
- The Hopefuls by Jennifer Close
- One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- The Ship of Brides by Jojo Moyes
- Glitter and Glue by Kelly Corrigan
- When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi
Having reached my "twelve books" goal, I am not stopping. I am enjoying having reading a regular part of my life again....
If you have any book recommendations, please send them my way, and I'll be sure to update you with what else I read from now until the end of the year....